This ones for those of you out there with sweet teeth.
The ones that want to have dessert for every meal, aka me. I find it almost impossible these days to get myself to eat a plate full of eggs for breakfast in the morning. The sweet side always wins the great breakfast debate. Good thing Ka’Chava Superfoods makes smoothie packs so I can still satisfy my sweet tooth without breaking the sugar bank.
The Ka’Chava brand was so generous and sent me sample packs of their vanilla and chocolate smoothies.The health nut side of me was excited beyond words. This meal replacement protein package delivers 24 grams of plant powered, dairy/soy free, vegan protein! Not to mention the plethora of vitamins and minerals that come along with it.
Most importantly, this brand tastes OUT OF THIS WORLD. When I first took a sip, I legitimately thought I was drinking an Arby’s chocolate shake, minus the artificial sweetners, preservatives, and colors. If that doesn’t convince you to give it a try, then I don’t know what will!
- 1 package chocolate Ka'Chava protein
- ½ of a frozen banana
- 1 cup of almond milk (or less depending on desired thickness)
- Strawberries, bananas, and cacao nibs for topping.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend, blend, blend! Top with desired goodies and eat up.
Now tell me….
- Are you a Sweet or Salty food person?
- What is your favorite smoothie place?